| Long-grained rice || 1 cup |
| Spinach (chopped) || 1 cup |
| Onion (choped) || 1 |
| Spring Onions (choped) || 2 |
| Tomato (diced) || 1 |
| Dill (dry) || 1 tsp |
| Parsley (dry) || 1 tsp ||
- Heat olive oil, add chopped onions and spring onion and saute.
- Add chopped spinach (+ salt) and cook for 5 minutes
- Add diced tomatoes (and some tomato sauce), dill, parsley, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add washed rice and saute for 5 minutes
- add 2 cups of water and cook until the rice is done
- Finally, add feta and lemon juice to taste