| Potatoes (medium-sized) || 4 |
| Peas || ½ cup |
| Onion (medium-sized) || 1 |
| Chili Powder || 1 |
| Cumin Powder || ½ tsp. |
| Coriander Powder || 1 tsp. |
| Garam Masala || 1 tsp. |
| Fresh Root Ginger || ½ inch |
| Garlic || 1 clove |
| Cooking Oil || 2 tbsp. |
| Lemon Juice || ½ tsp. |
- Heat cooking oil, add finely chopped ginger, garlic, and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add cumin, coriander, and chili powders, and fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add peas. When cooked, add the preboiled, mashed potatoes, salt, and mix thoroughly.
- Finally add garam masala and lemon juice. Set aside to cool.
| Pastry Sheets (bladerdeeg) || 1 pack |
- Remove sheets from freezer about 30 minutes before preparation to thaw.
- Cut each sheet into squares, each with a side about 3 inches.
- Dust with flour and roll out (roughly to 6 inch squares) and make cone as follows.
Samosas in the oven
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place filled cones on a lightly floured aluminum foil and bake for about 30-40 minutes until golden brown in color.