| Milk|| 1 gallon|
| Lemon Juice|| 1 cup|
| Sugar|| 1 cup|
- Bring one gallon of milk to a boil. When boiling add one cup of either whiter vinegar or lemon juice. Turn the stove off. Milk should separate into whey and curd.
- Pour into collander, leaving only the panir/curd. Leave curd in strainer until cold and dry. This will take at least an hour (you can leave it overnight).
- Place curd in food processor and process for one minute. It should be soft but not sticky.
- Form small balls from the curd. Using vinegar usually results in about 80 to 100 rasagollas.
- Bring one cup sugar and 3 cups water to a boil in a pressure cooker. Place 20-25 rasgoolas in syrup. Turn off the heat to place the cover on the pressure cooker. Turn heat on high. When cooker begins to whistle wait for a couple of minutes, then turn it off.
- When pressure cooker depressurizes, remove cover and repeat previous step with the rest of the rasgoolas. Do not use the same sugar syrup more than once.