| Broccoli || 1 |
| Potato || 1 |
| Onion || 1 |
| Random Vegs || as needed |
| Ginger & Garlic Paste || ½ tsp. |
| Salt || to taste |
| Chili Powder || to taste |
| Dhania Powder || ½ tsp |
| Jeera Powder || ½ tsp |
| Urad Dal || ½ tsp |
| Mustard Seeds || ½ tsp |
| Turmeric|| pinch |
| Oil || 4 tsp. |
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and cook in the microwave for 6 minutes.
- Heat 4 spoons of oil in a Pan and add 1/2 tsp urad dal, 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and fry them to goldenbrown colour.
- Chop the onion, Potato into pieces, add it to the above mixture and fry till the potato is boiled.
- Add to the above, ginger and garlic paste, dhaniya and jeera power, little turmeric powder and if you want garam masala 1/2 tsp.
- Add to the above pan, those seperately cooked broccoli pieces along with cut corn and salt to taste and red chilli powder and cook it for 5 minutes. Your broccoli curry is ready to be served with either rice or chapati.